Recovering...

So at some point during the last few months I thought it would be a great idea to get my hernia repaired. Four days before Christmas. Now that I am in pain and can barely move, I'm thinking- dumbass!! But I know long term this was the right move. I needed to get it fixed and I'll be right again soon. It's difficult to move and not tighten my stomach muscles. I'm terrified of pulling my stitches which I don't think I can do but I'm still scared. As time goes on I'll be stronger- I hope!

My little one is chomping at the bit for Christmas. He's so excited we only have one day to go. Trying to make things extra special around here seeing as I can't move far! I'm thinking ice cream, movies and lots of snuggles! 

Hoping you all have an amazing Christmas and holiday period. Take care and rest up!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Development day...

Breakfast and a show...

Having a moment...