Having a moment...

I'm sitting in a cafe, sipping my coffee, waiting for my pasta having a mummy moment! I'm enjoying the quiet, the time to my self and mostly not having to tell someone to sit down!!

I thinks it's important and we say it time and time again, to have a moment!

School is hectic this time of year- reports, celebration assembly, graduation and this crazy notion I develop that sleep is for the weak and I can do it all! Throw in my son's birthday, family visits, Christmas parties and general chaos and life feels very stretched at times. On top of everything I'm having a much needed hernia operation done at the end of the month and I'm petrified! 

So I'm going to enjoy this moment- I hope you find one to enjoy too! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Development day...

Breakfast and a show...