Bag obsession...

I love bags- handbags, leather bags, overnight bags, I even love shopping for suitcases! Whilst I was studying for my teaching degree I worked at a handbag shop and was in heaven! And slightly broke... 
I
 was very spoilt this week with a new #dkny bag that is very different to the soft slouchy leather bags I go for. It is structured, hard leather and very classy! I love it! 

This also got me thinking about the bag dilemmas I have a school- I love taking a handbag (where else am I going to get the chance to get them out??) I need to take a bag that holds my laptop and books and I have a cooler lunch bag. 

Three bags!! I'm officially the bag lady!! 

I know I could solve this with backpack or a larger handbag computer combined (my collegue has a # forevernew one and it is to die for!) but I kind of don't want to. I love mixing my handbags up so I feel like I need a better laptop/ lunch bag solution! I'm off to #kmart this morning to see what I can find. Any suggestions welcomed- I'll keep you posted on my journey!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Development day...

Breakfast and a show...

Having a moment...