Hello World...

Mother, wife, friend, teacher and all round goof ball, I am so happy to be sharing things that interest me and my loves to the world - or at least in a way that I can sit back and reflect on.

I have been blessed in so many ways so far in my life - a great job, lovely family and friends and the comforts of a nice home. But as with all good things I have struggled with the bad and can find myself in dark places that take me a while to climb out of.

Like many people I have struggles, low confidence issues and problems that plague me throughout my everyday life. I have manic periods and lows. I also a husband that suffers from depression and my precious angel has ASD. Whilst I am lucky that he is high functioning, it is not without its challenges and moments.

But everyday we get to start again and try to make the journey worthwhile, so here I am trying to do the best with what I have been given!! 


Xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Development day...

Breakfast and a show...

Having a moment...